BusyBees Dubai reserves the right to take any such action as it deems necessary in the event that it suspects any fraudulent or unlawful activity, including without limitation, terminating access to the Web Site, terminating any BusyBees Dubai accounts and/or cancelling any order for products.
Terms And Conditions – About Us
Established in 2008 in Dubai, BusyBees is a privately owned family business that is committed to delivering outstanding cleaning services of the highest quality.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Terms and Conditions
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED
- (Website)will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
Payment, Refund, and Cancellation Policy
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Cancellation should be done 2 working days prior to originally scheduled service with a written email to reschedule and/or cancel. Otherwise, the down payment will be fully deducted from the payment.
- Initial payment done through our website is not “the” final payment. The final invoice will be issued based on the actual number of hours, and actual services provided to the client.
Terms And Conditions – Contact Us